Education & Training
Our programs are designed to give you the tools you need to find success. Whether you intend to raise awareness about an issue you care about, fight for a change you believe in, or even run for office, we can help. NWLA will empower participants with skills and
knowledge through programs focused on the following areas.
• What is the process and how does it work: (legislature, boards, commissions, councils, advisory committees, and more)
• Multi-level leadership development courses
• Multi-purpose advocacy training
• Campaign management (fundraising, events, volunteers)
• Web & social media marketing systems and uses
• Meeting management
• Strategic project management
• Winning strategies and tactics
• Issue analysis
• Constituent engagement & communication
New Date 4/20/22
Successful Advocacy Techniques 101 Spring 2022
I. Intro: Advocacy – What Comes First
II. Basic Issue Research – history/facts/data
III. Build a Plan – Strategy & Tactics
IV. Communication & Target Audiences
V. Launch Plan
Sign Up Below
Interested in participating in one of our trainings or learning more about them? Fill out the following form and receive information about course content, availability, scheduling and more. We can’t wait to speak with you.
Courses, programs, topics, dates, times, schedules will be posted on our website and announced in email updates. Courses will be in-person trainings, virtual online meetings, or both. Fee information if any will be included in announcements and on the website. Occasionally, training courses will be specially designed for a particular coalition, group, topic, or purpose. Opting into our email newsletter and Training Course Email Announcements is the best way to receive this information regularly. Please call us at 775-800-1268 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.